The application suite "Mass media message-flow processor" (MMF Review) implements information gathering, processing and representation of messages to concerned persons of businesses and enterprises. MMF Review carries out to users a convenient access at messages in database that was received from mass media and special sources. Using of MMF Review provides to customers following feathers:
- A prompt preparation of received messages for publishing at corporate Intranet-site.
- A publishing of thematic completeness messages.
- An efficient report forming by search queries of users.
- An expanding the field of using MMF Review by executing analytical analysis of stored information in internal ODBMS.
MMF Review includes following components:
- working station of Administrator;
- working station of Editor;
- automated information pre-processor module;
- working station of Intranet-Site User;
- Server - object database management system ODB-Jupiter.
fig. 1 Structure of Mass media message-flow processor
A working station of Administrator is intended for installing and maintenance of application suite components, monitoring of system parameters and setting security parameters of users.
A working station of Editor and an automated information pre-processor module are used for information gathering from Internet and internal sources, information transformation into special format (document), putting such documents into database, editor processing and preparation for viewing by members of business.
A working station of Intranet-Site User provides searching and fetching of information by search queries of persons who are allowed to a corporate Intranet-site but do not need a write access to stored information.
Server of MMF Review carries out an execution of all working stations commands and storages data. Main features of MMF Review:
- Maintenance of databases: intermediate work database and final common database.
- Extraction of text and metainformation from various internal message sources and e-mail. Transformation of the data to special internal format.
- Automated current information receiving from Internet with following possibilities:
- Receiving of message texts and common fields such as date and time of publishing, a site name, author of message etc.
- Adjustment of Internet information receiving schedule.
- Adjustment of information transformation.
- Transformation of the data to special internal format.
- Storing of input data in databases.
- Creation and using of a rubricator.
- Automatic data indexing and distribution of documents into thematic rubrics. Original documents are placed into the rubric "not classified" of work database.
- Editor carries out documents viewing, exclusion, transferring in rubrics, deleting identical messages from various sources. Checked messages can be published into the common database
- Automated report forming using stored (early prepared by experts) and arbitrary search queries. The report can include an original text in MS Word format, text fragments such as paragraph or phrase, addition documents fields such as author, date time etc.
- Logs of input documents are recorded.
- Automated creation and conducting of key-words dictionary in indexed data are made.
- Information search using words and phrases in key-word dictionaries.
- Full text search by queries in form of native language (for example Russian) and special form of search language with word masks, words distance, word-combination directions are executed.
- Documents search in concrete rubric, qualifying search, search by a combination of document fields including text are available.
- User access control to any object in a database and user's actions logging are also available.